We will begin fall season on August 29th as planned (Timbits and U6-U12 teams) with either intra-team scrimmages or games. Some things are in the works that might allow us to play games as usual.
Sunday afternoon trainings with Mo will be offered beginning August 23rd at Avery Park (all required precautions in place).
Avery practice reservations will kick-in on August 24th.
A lot has happened since August 1st that we have had to react to. Stay tuned for team assignments in the next few days.
[ 7.04.2020 - 11:22AM ]
⚽️❗Fall 2020 Soccer Registration.
- The Dublin Soccer League requires all individuals observing training, practices and games to wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth.
- This applies from the time of arrival at the field until leaving the premises.
- This is in conjunction with recommended social distancing of 6’.
- Children over the age of 6 are also required to wear masks to and from sporting activities.
- Coaches are required to wear masks to and from activities, and they are recommended on the sidelines and when addressing players.
- Players are not required to wear a mask while participating in practice or games or other strenuous activity.
[ 5.26.2020 - 3:57PM ]
[ 3.29.2016 - 2:02PM ]
Heading the Ball Prohibited Under-12 in DSL
Intentional, deliberate, heading the ball during games or practices by players in U-12 recreation programs and younger is prohibited by the DSL, in accordance with US Soccer/US Youth Soccer recommendations and/or requirements.
During DSL games, an intentional or deliberate header will be treated as a dangerous play foul. Referees will award an IFK (Indirect Free Kick) to the opposing team of a player committing the foul. If the referee determines that players from both teams equally created the foul, a drop ball will be performed.
Your safety is our #1 concern
Goal safety: Please remind your soccer player that they should NEVER climb on or hang from the goals.