The 30th Annual Dublin Charity Cup
Aug. 31st & Sept. 1st, 2019
Benefiting Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio
Hosted by the Dublin Soccer League in cooperation with the City of Dublin
Welcome to Charity Cup links for 2019:
Beginning 8/5, Contact the tournament by email for registration info at:
- Entry Form – 2019 (PDF version)
- Tournament Guest Player Roster Form
- Combined Medical/Liability Release (PDF)
- Official Big Tease T-Shirt Order Form
- Preferred Hotels (PDF)
- Columbus Crew Ticket Offer
- Convention Bureau Hotel Link
- Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ (PDF)
- Coach Documents Required at Check-In (PDF)
- Concussion Coach Compliance Info
- Tournament Rules – 2019 (PDF)
- 2019-2020 FIFA/IFAB Rule Changes
- Sanction Form – 2019 (PDF)
- Concussion Information
- Referee Availability Form
This tournament has been sanctioned (Sanction Form) by the Ohio South Youth Soccer Association, affiliated with US Youth Soccer, USSF and FIFA.
When: Competition will begin at 8:00 am on Saturday, August 31, 2019, and ends on Sunday, September 1, 2019.
Team registration will be held on Friday, August 30, 2019, at the Soccer Concession Stand/HQ (Building #3 at Darree Fields), 6259 Cosgray Road, Dublin, Ohio 43016, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Only the team coach or representative is necessary to attend.
Entry Fee: U-9/10 teams – $490; U-11/12 teams – $525; U-13 & up – $550.
Where: Darree Fields, 6259 Cosgray Road, Dublin, OH 43016. (Please Note: Do not use recreation field layouts for tournament field locations.) The site is within easy access of many fine hotels and restaurants. A full-service concession stand and soccer store will be available. Each game is officiated by USSF certified referees.
What: Each participating team will play a minimum of three games.
Awards: Finalists in each division will receive individual awards.
Who: Applications are invited from teams that are duly registered with their respective State and/or National Association. Players must be registered to the team making the application and play for one team only. All teams and players accepted to the tournament will be verified. Players with valid photo player passes will be permitted to play. Coaches must comply with Ohio’s Return-To-Play law regarding concussion education in addition to requirements of US SafeSport. Coaches, players and parents must be able to demonstrate compliance with Ohio’s Lindsay’s Law regarding Sudden Cardiac Arrest. For information on these subjects or a complete list of tournament rules, see the links above.
Age Groups (BOYS/GIRLS)
|11v11 Full Sided Games||9v9 Small Sided Games||7v7 Small Sided Games|
Maximum number of players on any one team’s roster:
- U-9 and U-10 playing seven-a-side, maximum of 14, including up to 4 guests.
- U-11 and U-12 playing nine-a-side, maximum of 16, including up to 4 guests.
- U-13 and U-14/15 playing eleven-a-side, maximum of 18, with up to 4 guests.
Players may play for only one team in the tournament. Switching teams by players is not permitted. A maximum of four (4) guest players is permitted in all age groups. U-14 teams are officially entered in a U-14/15 division to accommodate teams with “trapped” or “orphaned” eighth-grade players, however, if numbers of teams permit, teams may be split into separate U-14 and U-15 divisions. All of a team’s players must be within the guidelines for the tournament division age group. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to the above player/team requirement.
For a complete set of tournament rules, click on the Tournament Rules link.
Please use the convenient Online Registration process. A printed Entry Form (Entry Form) is available, if desired (entry form must be printed on one page, portrait mode): complete, sign, and mail (with check or money order to Dublin Charity Cup for the appropriate amount; $490 (U-09/10); $525 (U-11/12); or $550 (U-13 & up) to:
Dublin Charity Cup, PO Box 501, Dublin, OH 43017
- To be considered on-time, Entry Form should be received by July 19, 2019. Entries will be considered after this date. First Class Postage is 55 cents.
- Notification of acceptance or non-acceptance will be sent around August 9, 2019.
- For assistance with hotel accommodations, contact the Dublin Convention and Visitors Bureau, 1-800-245-8387.
We appreciate your interest in the Dublin Charity Cup, now in its thirtieth consecutive year. In the past twenty-nine years, more than $700,000 has been donated to charity. In 2018, over 100 teams from al areas of Ohio participated in the tournament resulting in a donation of over $25,000 to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio.
Inclement weather is always a possibility and such weather may result in abbreviated or cancelled games. In the event of tournament cancellation due to inclement weather, there is no guarantee of a refund.
For more information, email CharityCup@DublinSoccer.net or contact John Muir at 614-793-8320 or fax 614-793-9626.