CHECK IN INFORMATION 2022
Teams are required to submit Check-In materials electronically prior to Wednesday, August 31st via scanned/photographed attachments (including player passes) to: CharityCup@DublinSoccer.net, or delivered to the DSL office at 6631 Commerce Pkwy, Suite Q, Dublin, OH, 43017 prior to August 31st.
If this is not possible, there will be limited in person registration at the Soccer Concession Stand / HQ (Building #3 at Darree Fields), 6259 Cosgray Road, Dublin, Ohio 43016, on Friday, Sept. 2nd, from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Only one team representative is required. Your game is subject to forfeiture if you miss registration and cannot comply with requirements by Saturday morning.
Please submit the following materials for check-in:
- A copy (not the original) of your team’s certified roster for us to keep throughout the tournament.
- Combined Liability/Medical Release – REQUIRED signed by an adult for each participant.
- Ohio Soccer Association Infectious Disease Waiver – REQUIRED for non-OSA teams
- If using guest players, a guest player roster, properly authorized, submitted along with copy of their photo player pass. Signature authorizations should also appear on the waivers referenced in #2 and/or #3 above. The guest player roster can be found at: Registration – Ohio Soccer Association (ohio-soccer.org).
- Player passes with photo required for all participants (including guest players). Player passes will be cross-checked against the certified roster and waiver forms. Player passes should be retained during the tournament by the team representative and must be made available to the referees at each game.
Contact Dominique Hoecherl at email@example.com